We realize that the success of businesses within the hospitality industry is dependent upon a strong economy. Competition is fierce, guest sophistication is on the rise, and a human component is integral to your business success. Whether you own a restaurant, hotel, or another hospitality enterprise, we recognize that you are facing challenges unique to this industry:
- Growing your business in a competitive environment
- Reinvesting money tax efficiently
- Structuring your business to allow for active and passive investors
- Allocating income and loss to meet the goals of all parties
- Raising capital and targeting investors
- Taking advantage of federal and state tax credits
- Accessing long-term financing
- Managing interest rate fluctuations
Trying to address these different challenges can prove overwhelming to say the least. When you make an investment in SFW Partners’ professional accounting services, you are working with experts who can help you keep current with tax laws, grow your business, and meet your short- and long-term goals.
It’s how we can help that sets us apart!
- We deliver like-kind exchange consulting to defer income recognition and allow for business growth.
- We assist with complex allocations of income, loss, and liabilities, taking advantage of our expertise with dual-class ownership structures.
- We offer strategies for managing interest rate risk through interest rate swap and derivative agreements, so that you can leverage our expertise in banking and CMBS financing.
- We review private placement memorandums/private offering circulars, so that we can advise you if questions arise.
- We identify tax credit opportunities and work with your payroll provider to track information necessary for claiming your eligible tax credits.
- We stay up to date on tax law changes and developments and proactively advise you about strategies, so you can minimize your liabilities and maximize your capital.
- We provide a full range of services from tax management and accounting to assurance and advisory, so you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
If you are in the hospitality industry, our expert team can help you handle the multiple accounting considerations necessary to keep your company serving your customers.