Giving back and helping our community is at the heart of what we do, and several of our team members serve as board members on various non-profits throughout the St. Louis region. No matter the size of your organization, we have wealth of industry knowledge to help you with your accounting and financial challenges, such as the following:
- Keeping current with Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) standards and remaining compliant
- Competing for fundraising dollars
- Dependency on state and federal funding
- Building an institutionalized donor base
- Providing accurate financial records for proposals and tracking grants
- Planning budgets and identifying cash flow deficiencies
Trying to address these different challenges can prove overwhelming to say the least. When you make an investment in SFW Partners’ professional accounting services, you are working with experts who can help you keep current with accounting standards and meet your short- and long-term goals.
It’s how we can help that sets us apart!
- We learn about your mission, understanding its importance and how it drives your organization.
- We help you navigate new and upcoming FASB standards to ensure full compliance and so that you can more accurately share your true liquidity and financial need to donors.
- We look at your short- and long-term projections, identifying how state and federal budget cuts could impact your organization.
- We develop strategic plans to help ensure your current and future organization success and to prevent unexpected outcomes.
- We offer audit, reviews, and compilations to elevate your financial reporting and analyses, differentiating your organization from others competing for dwindling funding sources.
- We provide a full range of services from accounting to assurance and advisory, so you can focus on what you do best – running your organization.
If you’re in the non-profit sector, our expert team can help you handle the multiple accounting considerations necessary to keep your organization bringing hope and help to our community.